Getting started .DOC total refurbish

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Diststripe
Private

Getting started .DOC total refurbish

Post by Diststripe »

The all mighty famous mod tools getting started doc:

I feel like refurbishing the getting started doc I need 1 or 2 more people to help me with this

We can cut the pages from 21 to 9 easily because there is a lot of empty pages and he goes on about all of that "ppicking up the game and padawan crap" which we can cut out he goes on with other useless stuff by saying him or her and we can just say unit or him

but I still wanna make sure we dont leave out information and that it is still helpful to the readers.
DarthD.U.C.K.
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Re: Getting started .DOC total refurbish

Post by DarthD.U.C.K. »

ut the jedi creation.DOC and getting started.DOC (which has 1 empy page) were written by a DEVELOPER for modders
and there is absolutely no useless information in it (something you dont understand =/=wrong or crap)

sorry but who do you think are you?

and by the way there are a lot of tutorials eyplaining things that are already covered in the getting started doc for people who dont understand these
Diststripe
Private

Post by Diststripe »

what?, k? ummmm........ wait

im sort of confused on what you just said, sorry

but I am just pitcing an idea, im just trying to make it easier for peopple to understand dident knw that tat was a crime ;)
mswf
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by mswf »

You mean what some people can't understand. It has already been done once, though:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... ial;103635

If you just take your time, anyone should be able to understand the Getting_Started docs. Just read it and when you truly, positively, absolutely don't understand something, the community can help. But just try to figure it out, that way you also remember it better.
Diststripe
Private

Post by Diststripe »

oh ok, nvm then please delete this thread and also whats the best skinning ttorial???
mswf
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by mswf »

There's never truly a best. :P

If you want to search for tutorials, or want answers to simple questions, always look here:
http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 27&t=13806
It's very organized so you shouldn't have any problems finding your tutorials on your own :)
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

The Search button and Modding FAQ is there for a reason. Use it.

-Locked.