Ben can.

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

Actiroan
Private

Ben can.

Post by Actiroan »

This is my story for English literature. I wrote it myself, it was graded a 9.5/10.

Enjoy! :D
Hidden/Spoiler:
It was a dark day. The crows were staring at him as if he was death himself. This was the moment he had been waiting for. This particular hour of his life would make the difference, between good or bad, nice or evil.

He entered a small street. A blinding street light gave a yellowish glow over the many garbage lying there. Ben was on his way to Grammanstreet. That's all the info he had. A small paper given by a mysterious man, telling him to come to Grammanstreet. What could Ben care? His whole life had been turned upside down when Elisha left. He became addicted to the good things in life: drugs, alcohol, misusing power and visiting the Red Lights. He had nothing to lose... This man said he could offer Ben a new chance. A new way of living.

He saw rats proning under the garbage and searching for something to eat. He had not eaten in days. No human being could live without food, or drinks. Ben can. No human being could live in a drowned house, using the water as bed and pillow. Ben can. He was more than extraordinary. This was the reason why his parents left him, and why Elisha decided to go. No one can be to good for a girl.. an angel like Elisha. Ben can.

Drowned in his thoughts, Ben found that he was standing in front of a huge house. Pillars and big bricks reminded him of ancient Greek buildings, as he had seen on his last mission. Here it was; Grammanstreet.

Ben had never felt so unsure before when he knocked on the door. A large stone-hedged door opened towards him, and he needed to step back to avoid it. He entered a bright hallway. Blue lights were reflected on plain white walls, with only a painting on them. Most paintings looked the same: a screaming woman, bleeding like a pig, forming a river from her blood, whereon a boat was sailing. The boat that made her bleed, using cannons and spears. Ben wondered what would be the beginning? The boat? But no boat without a river. No river without a bleeding woman. No bleeding without a boat.

Suddenly, Ben heard footsteps behind him. Now it all made perfect sense: it was J.G.
James Golliton, Head of the DftAoA. The Department for the Assassination of Assassins.

Ben was a tool. His life full of problems, his body capable of doing the unknown. He left Grammanstreet, to his house, full of water, ready to go on another mission.

Ben was a tool, used for the Government, to take out any particular person who's a threat to the politicians. People wouldn't expect many threats for a Government of the Netherlands, but still there had been enough to keep him busy since he was 17 years old.

Ben was a tool. His emotions didn't count, that's what he learned from this meeting with J.G. And why wouldn't he trust him? James gave Ben every single object he wanted. Could someone be unhappy which such a blessing? Ben can.
Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Ben can.

Post by Nova Hawk »

Wouldn't this go in the off topic section?? :?
Nylad
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: probably beating on an arrangement of cylindrical objects with two wooden sticks.

Re: Ben can.

Post by Nylad »

Nova Hawk wrote:Wouldn't this go in the off topic section?? :?
No it's a story and the media forum is where you post stories.

Interesting use of adjectives and intriguing story. :thumbs: