GCW era mod

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

GCW era mod

Post by Nova Hawk »

You know, since I've been around here there are have been soo many custom CW mods that either add to the stock sides or just add another map to your addon folder but the thing I wanna see and that I've never seen before is a GCW era that adds custom skins and stuff to the stock maps so that the people who don't like the CW or would appreciate something different, can play it without it being another CW era mod. Now, I know one of the responds could be: just do it yourself. And the answer to that would be: I would do it but I have no experience in skinning or editing or anything like that.

If somebody ever did a GCW era mod it could feature some of the new effects such as random skydomes, hero support, and random legions (both Empire and Rebels).
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Re: GCW era mod

Post by Frisbeetarian »

AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

The irony! :funny2:
Nova Hawk wrote:I've never seen before is a GCW era that adds custom skins and stuff to the stock maps
Besides Dark Times, there's also BFX GCW, both I'm definately sure you've seen.
Sky_216
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Sky_216 »

W-ellll....DT technically is GCW but I personally think of it as a sort of seperate since it takes place between episodes 3 and 4.
And yeah Nova there's BFX, BFP beta, not to mention the first BF2 thing I released was a GCW mod.....

Also shouldn't this be in the mod/map idea thread.
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

Skyhammer_216 wrote:W-ellll....DT technically is GCW but I personally think of it as a sort of seperate since it takes place between episodes 3 and 4.
It's stormtroopers and Rebels, the time difference is really incidental and just used to have different visual references.

In any case requests do go in the requests thread.